1881: The monastery of Mont-des-Cats undertook the foundation of O.L. of Koningshoeven; the foundation was officially made in March 1881 by Dom Dominique Lacaes, abbot of Mont-des-Cats who, ably assisted by Fr. Sebastien Wyart, originally intended to create a refuge for his monastery. The General Chapter (Congregationis antiquioris reformationis de Septem Fontibus) assembled in 1881in Paris, approved it as such.
1883: The General Chapter gave its official approval to the monastery with the rank of priory.
1894: Consecration of the church: On the occasion of the General Chapter of 12 September, held at Tilburg, Mgr. Wilhelmus van de Ven, bishop of Bois-le-Duc, consecrated the church on 17 September, in the presence of most of the capitulants.
1953: 4 monks leave for Java, where a priest was already assessing the possibility of a foundation.
1902: Not for its own needs but for French monks threatened with expulsion, Koningshoeven founded refuges 1902-1903.
Charneux in Belgium (Feb.-March,1902).
For the Trappistines of Laval, of Ubexy and of La Cour-Pétral, at Blitterswick, at Berkel and at Boxtel respectively.
1909: Charneux remained as a foundation of Tilburg, but was not reinhabited after 1909, Koningshoeven being in grave difficulty.
1919: The nuns of Laval return to France
1920: The others return.