Oelenberg

Dirección

Nombre Oficial Abbaye N.-D. d'Oelenberg

09

País France

Ciudad Reiningue

Código Postal F-68950

Contacto

Teléfono [33] (3) 89.82 93 25

Email Comunidad secretariat@abbaye-oelenberg.com

Pais hotellerie@abbaye-oelenberg.com

Pais magasin@abbaye-oelenberg.com

Pais www.abbaye-oelenberg.com

Superiore/a Dom Dominique-Marie Schoch, Supérieur ad nutum 2014, Abbé 2017.

Otras Informaciones

Estatuto Jurídico Abbey

Diócesis Dioecesis Argentoratensis (Strasbourg)

Región OCSO REI

(Re)fundado 1824

Orígenes

Founded by Darfeld in 1824; raised to the rank of priory 1825 and to the rank of abbey 1832.

Pais

1825: The monastery of O.L. of Mont-des-Olives at Oelenberg is founded by German monks from Darfeld.
1888: Oelenberg began a “foundation” at Mariaveen where the monks were in charge of a project to give work to the unemployed. The property did not belong to the community. It was suppressed in 1952.
1905: the first church, constructed under Dom Francois Strunk, is consecrated.
1927: Destroyed at the beginning of WWI, the church is rebuilt and solemnly consecrated 22 October by Mgr. Charles Joseph Ruch, bishop of Strasboug.
1951: This church was seriously damaged during the invasion following the German occupation of 1944-45. In 1951 it was being made ready for worship.
1952: Inauguration of the church.

Pais

Engelszell (1925)

Padre Inmediato

Citeaux until 1962; thereafter Port-du-Salut ; Acey, délégué du Père Immédiat.

Pais

Mariawald, Engelszell, Mariaveen (1888-1952), (Altbronn)/Baumgarten.

Antiguos(as) Superiores(as)

Eugène BONOMME de LAPRADE — Titular Prior — 1795
Eugène BONOMME de LAPRADE — Abbot — ?/ ?/1808 – 15/06/1816
Pierre KLAUSENER — Sup. à Darfeld — ?/ ?/1815 – 29/09/1825
Pierre KLAUSENER — Abbot à Darfeld — 29/09/1825 – 10/11/1832
Pierre KLAUSENER — Abbot à Oelenberg — 10/11/1832 – 28/06/1850
Ephrem van der MEULEN — Abbot — 01/08/1850 – 01/03/1884
André ZUCKTRIEGEL — Abbot — 31/03/1884 – 14/09/1889
François STRUNK — Abbot — 27/09/1889 – 01/01/1912
Pierre II WACKER — Abbot — 29/01/1912 – 15/11/1949
Robert LAVERDURE — Abbot — 15/12/1949 – 22/06/1951
Bernard BENZ — Abbot — 17/07/1951 – 12/09/1954
Paul OFFTINGER — Sup.ad nutum — 20/09/1954 – 20/09/1957
François RUBRECHT — Sup.ad nutum — 24/09/1957 – 20/06/1959
François RUBRECHT — Abbot — 20/06/1959 – 06/06/1971
Stanislas NICOT — Abbot — 02/07/1971 – 27/07/1980
Eugène MANNING — Sup.ad nutum — 30/07/1980 – 14/02/1981
Eugène MANNING — Abbot — 14/02/1981 – 06/04/1987
Alphonse van den BROUCKE — Sup.ad nutum — /04/1987 – 27/12/1989
Simon CARRÈRE — Sup. ad nutum — 22/01/1990 – 26/01/1991
Simon CARRÈRE — Abbot — 26/01/1991 – 01/07/2003
Antonio LEPORE — Abbot — 2004 – 04/08/2012
Marie-Théophane LAVENS — 29/09/2012 – 04/07/2014

Trabajo y Fuentes de Ingresos

Flour mill; manufacture of cookies and pasta; monastic shop.

Hospedaje

27 rooms (40 beds): large conference room and refectory 980 persons) for days of recollection.

Pais

Gare destinataire : Mulhouse

Monasterios

  • Conyers

    USA

  • Juigalpa

    Nicaragua

  • Baumgarten

    France