On a territory conceded by the Emperor to R.P. Flogeac, and with the consent of His Majesty, a property of about 70 hectares was reserved for the establishment of a house of prayer. This property was given to our abbot general and the monastery Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception agreed to make a foundation there. The monastery in wood was constructed at the beginning of 1954 to house eventually about 40 religious.
1954: On 8 September, the abbot of Bricquebec led a group of founders to their new place of residence: 9 choir nuns and 11 laysisters. The new monastery is 200 km north of Tokyo.
1956, erection as an abbey and election of the first abbess under the presidency of the abbot general.